“This week’s journal articles focus on transformational leadership and knowledge and knowledge sharing within an organization, please review these concepts and answer the following questions:
1. How do trustworthy and ethical leaders enhance knowledge sharing in organizations? How does this impact the rate of information technology implementations? How does this impact data management within organizations?
2. How does servant leadership assist with transferring knowledge in an organization?
3. When thinking about data analytics, how does transformational leadership assist with building good data structures?
Google Scholar is also a great source for research. Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
The paper should meet the following requirements:
· 3-5 pages in length (not including title page or references)
· APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
· A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
The writing should be clear and concise. Headings should be used to transition thoughts. Don’t forget that the grade also includes the quality of writing.
A minimum of 10 intext citations in the paper.
Text Book : Bratton, J. (2020). Organizational Leadership 1st ed.. Sage Publishing, Thousand Oaks, CA.”