“Hello. Please help me to write:
1. Reaction paper . Read “”Girl,”” Two Kinds,”” and “”Reading Fiction II. You will find the instruction( ATTACHED DOCUMENT) on how to write this reaction paper.
Directions: Read “Girl” by Jamaica Kincaid and “Two Kinds” by Amy Tan. Choose two themes listed in the charts on the following pages. Collect 3-4 details from “Girl” and/or “Two Kinds” (such as specific plot points, symbols, or quotes) that the author/s use to explore each theme and enter them in the Evidence section of the table below. When you have completed your work, remember to save it as a new file, otherwise you will just re-send this file without saving your work.
Next, use the evidence you’ve collected to write an analysis that describes and explains the role of the theme in “Girl” and/or “Two Kinds.” Your analysis should be at least 1-2 paragraphs. Here are some questions to consider as you write:
● How do the ideas or actions of the main characters reflect different aspects of the theme?
● Does the theme develop or change over the course of the story? If so, how?
● If your evidence includes symbols, explain how the author/s use those symbols to explore the theme.
● Include specific quotes from the text and explain how those quotes provide examples of how the theme applies to the story you are discussing.
The four themes I have asked you to explore include the following:
· Mother/daughter relationship
● Authenticity and Identity
I have picked Theme # 1 Mother/Daughter Relationship
Analysis: Write your 1-2 paragraph analysis that describes and explains the role of mother/daughter relationship in the readings. and
Theme # 2 Authenticity and Identity .
Analysis: Write your 1-2 paragraph analysis that describes and explains the role of the authenticity and identity in the readings.
Please read carefully because you need to fill out the tables and write a paragraphs.
2. Discussions: After reading and analyzing “”Girl,”” and reading the biographical information about Jamaica Kincaid, respond to the question below.
a. Why do you think the author chose to title this piece, “”Girl””?